DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Enterprise Shield insurance

WDB

Reactions
I had a mavic 2 dual fall out of the sky from 81’ above terrain and about 1000’ from me. The batteries were fully charged and everything had been working fine. Had flown the same area a few minutes earlier. It was in a large corn field and impossible to find. I had dij insurance so I reported it thinking I would get a replacement since it was clearly equipment failure. After several weeks of back and forth all I got was an offer to sell me another one at a discount. They said there was no sign of equipment failure since it had lost connection. I can’t imagine under what circumstance they ever actually replace an insured drone if they wouldn’t replace this one.

I had a mavic 2 dual fall out of the sky from 81’ above terrain and about 1000’ from me. The batteries were fully charged and everything had been working fine. Had flown the same area a few minutes earlier. It was in a large corn field and impossible to find. I had dij insurance so I reported it thinking I would get a replacement since it was clearly equipment failure. After several weeks of back and forth all I got was an offer to sell me another one at a discount. They said there was no sign of equipment failure since it had lost connection. I can’t imagine under what circumstance they ever actually replace an insured drone if they wouldn’t replace this one.
I flew my MPP into a tree, it fel 60’ and broke an arm. DJICARE Refresh had a new drone in my hands in 8 days....

I flew my MPP into a tree, it fel 60’ and broke an arm. DJICARE Refresh had a new drone in my hands in 8 days....
Glad for you. I’m pretty sure that would be considered pilot error and not covered by enterprise shield.

i found the whole refresh care a waste of time to be honest. Like you said, they offered me a replacement drone (refurbished) at a ‘discount’ price. The price they offered was only about £100 off a brand new fly more combo!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21