DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Flight Sim

Jalatta

Reactions
After several days of trying to load the Flight Sim I was finally successful, well maybe. It does take a while to go from start to a selection screen. Trying to select a drone isn't cooperating, I select Mavic Air and it always loads a Mavic 2 Zoom.

Are there any sim experts out there?

Reactions: swooshdave
I've loaded three versions of the sim so far onto a Dell G3 laptop - regretfully the program won't work with a mavic controller but works great with a P3 controller. I sent a message to customer support and they informed me the mavic controller interface is in the works, but no timeline on when it would be completed.

After several days of trying to load the Flight Sim I was finally successful, well maybe. It does take a while to go from start to a selection screen. Trying to select a drone isn't cooperating, I select Mavic Air and it always loads a Mavic 2 Zoom.

Are there any sim experts out there?
1. Go to the directory that contains the DJI Flight Sim
2. Find the application file that is named: dji_usb_5512_64_108
3. Run the aplication
4. FLY!
My laptop is a Dell G3, my drone is the DJI Mavic Air. EVERYTHING WORKS perfectly!!!Screenshot (87).pngScreenshot (87).png

Reactions: PhotoDude2011
Do you have to be running windows 10 Im running windows 7 and it wont let me do anything it downloads it but wont run

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renevista