DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI. Flight simulator $1350

I noticed in advertisement, they showcased a 3rd person "chase-cam " view.
This would never be know in reality.
OK, it just went into unrealistic, kiddy-tendo, fluff!
What's next? Search for the bikini girl??

Yes, you have to disable driver enforcement in windows 10 FIRST before re-installing DJI Assistant 2 as an admin...
There are a lot of tutorials on how to do this...here is one:
Disable driver signature enforcement permanently in Windows 10

Or, if you prefer a video walkthru watch this:

I just installed DJI Flight Sim on a Windows 10 machine today and that worked.

I did everything the second way and reinstalled DJI Assistant. But now DJI Simulator has stopped working. Instead of a button START, it gives me an INSTALL. And when I give it install it ends with error 005_000. I think I will not be able to handle this task. It's better not to hurt my computer for a ******* DJI Simulator. I'm going to fly in the fresh air!

The full enterprise versions of DJI drones nearly fly themselves. Is there a real need for a simulator? Especially at that price. Although I suppose a commercial drone company training new pilots could benefit from it. But then my 12 year old son was able to fly all over the place with my phantom after I gave him maybe 30 seconds of verbal instruction.

I’m still surprised that the new simulator is not compatible with Mavic Pro 1. I think a free useable version would keep customer interest in their product line.

I’m still surprised that the new simulator is not compatible with Mavic Pro 1. I think a free useable version would keep customer interest in their product line.

It is....if you follow the steps above re drivers and installation procedure. I used the Mavic Pro 1 controller and flew all the models in the free version. We might see enhancements to this product in the future that target Mavic owners if DJI decides there’s money to be made in that market segment.

That being said the target market isn’t Spark or Mavic owners...and to unlock additional features you have to pony up for the Enterprise or Custom versions.

If you have $5-24K per bird wrapped up in a business that uses commercial drones the cost might be justified...and as training software the cost is certainly tax deductible as an operating expense for a business.

buy realflight or phoenixrc. **** buy a mavic for that price. that simulator is more for the high high end dji drones. the free version was boring, I immediately uninstalled it even though I got the mavic air rc to work with it.

Also, Realflight doesn't support any DJI drones.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d