DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Flight Simulator

Pretty sure I just downloaded & installed it on my PC.
That long ago I don't remember.
What problem are you having ?

Works for me with the M2P
Try a different cable, that's all I can think of.

EDIT you did turn the controller on didn't you ?

Last edited:
Follow my thread to install the USB drivers again

Here is the user manual

There are system requirements as well

DJI Flight Simulator supports the Win10 64-bit operating system.
  • Minimum System requirements: Processor: G4560; Graphics: GTX 1050 Ti; Memory: 16GB RAM; HDD: 80GB Free
  • Recommended System requirements: Processor: i5-6400; Graphics: GTX 1060 or GTX 1070; Memory: 16GB RAM; HDD: SSD+80GB Free
  • Optimal System requirements: Processor: i7-7700; Graphics: GTX 1080 Ti; Memory: 32GB RAM; HDD: SSD+80GB Free.

Reactions: THE CYBORG
On the controller screen it says connecting but that is all it does. You said try a different cable could you tell me what is the correct cable. ?

I meant try another the same as you have, just to eliminate the possibility of a damaged one.

Mavic 2 Pro has anyone used the DJI Flight Simulator. I have tried, but cannot get it work,any advice would be a great help :)
I had trouble getting it too work on one machine, Fine on another. try installing both the driver and then starting the program as “administrator”. (Right click on the icon on the main screen to select administrator.

Turn your controller on after you have started the first program and before you hit “Start”. This solved the problem for me. Try a different cable and don’t use a patch cable in between if the above doesn’t work. If the program freezes you have to restart the controller in the correct order.

Reactions: YarraYarra
I've used the simulator on my computer, with the M2P and SC... It wasn't a good experience, because the program demands rather a lot of fast computing and graphics power, along with a lot of available RAM. If you don't have the machine to run it properly, it is very, very slow and quirky.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman