DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly 1.2.5 out for iOS...

I just deleted and re-installed and -5 is now installed. I had hit get several times with no luck.

Reactions: dirkclod
For Android, they kept the version as 1.2.4 but it's a new build. At least I assume it's supposed to be the same fixes, just got the update notice yesterday for 1.2.4, and already had 1.2.4.
I meant to track the build number. I currently now have 919.

For Android, they kept the version as 1.2.4 but it's a new build. At least I assume it's supposed to be the same fixes, just got the update notice yesterday for 1.2.4, and already had 1.2.4.
I meant to track the build number. I currently now have 919.
The previous Android DJI Fly app version 1.2.4 was build 917.

DJI should really maintain version parity between IOS and Android and not gum up the works with build #'s for one and 1.x.x releases for the other..

The iOS DJI Fly v1.2.5 version crashed on me during flight. Fortunately I was at a high altitude and was able to restart the app and complete the flight. Running on iPad mini5 iOS 14.4. Anyone else having issues?

Tryed mine this afternoon with just one battery on my iPad
that is up to date just to see and did no real testing and it stayed
up with no issues. As well as flew 3 batteries with the new updated
Go4. Both did fine for me. ?‍♂️

Hi fellow flyers, after checking fly1.2.4 today, i found the compass issue not fixed, went inside , updated to 1.2.5 and still the compass is off in relation to rc position ( the little blue dot with arrow)by at least 45 degrees.
Hoping for 1.2.6 now, fingers crossed
Happy flying

Sometimes I wonder if pilots just stare at the compass while they are flying and ignore everything else... the compass is the last place I look, to verify where my drone is, I can tell on the map. and its direction on the map, plus I can see it..

If I am not looking at the map, I can see position based on my video feed as well..

Sometimes I wonder if pilots just stare at the compass while they are flying and ignore everything else... the compass is the last place I look, to verify where my drone is, I can tell on the map. and its direction on the map, plus I can see it..

If I am not looking at the map, I can see position based on my video feed as well..
I agree. I found it very unreliable when they had it in the lower center of the screen. I have not used it at all since they moved it to the left lower corner. Big deal :rolleyes:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu