DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly 1.3.1 for IOS has appeared in App Store

Fly shows the version of the app in more than one location. If your flying, and go to the settings ellipse, and probably under "About", it shows the App version and if you just open the app before connecting to the AC, you can go to profile - settings and its at the bottom of a menu on the left. This reports a build #, as well, and in some releases of Fly, this number has changed where the version has not.. As I noted, if you really want to get specific, you look for what I assume is a build # on the settings page, not necessarily under the About Menu.

you can of course use an iPad Mini for far more than flying a drone... so there are other ways to make use of it for the cost the loading up Fly.. You could edit your videos, organize photos, and more... All depends on how creative you want to be...
Thanks for reply, not an apple fan though.Was on a semi hunt for a cheap 4 to use on drone.Ya stumble across them once in a while.

Thanks for reply, not an apple fan though.Was on a semi hunt for a cheap 4 to use on drone.Ya stumble across them once in a while.
The iPad mini 4 maybe underpowered for Fly now. So looking for a deal on that model may not help you my much

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J