DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly app choppy and freezing

colorado kid

Reactions
has anyone had an issues with the fly app in post production? i am compiling clips to make video, but it freezes. a lot. then, after i have processed the video, although resolution not so bad, it is very choppy in places.

Most likely the speed of your reader, the port on the computer, or the program you’re using. Also be sure you are working on the videos at the same frame rate you record. Once done then you can change the speed.

Reactions: Drone Master
Most likely the speed of your reader, the port on the computer, or the program you’re using. Also be sure you are working on the videos at the same frame rate you record. Once done then you can change the speed.
thanks! but little confused by what you mean. i am using the DJI fly app on my iphone. thought i would try creating video with it. or, does anyone even use it? thanks!

thanks! but little confused by what you mean. i am using the DJI fly app on my iphone. thought i would try creating video with it. or, does anyone even use it? thanks!
Dunno... I process on my iMac. Don’t use my phone in anything related to processing.., only viewing the completed vid.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbee