DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI fly app crashing

rcmatmat

Reactions
My fly app seems to work fine apart from when I want to open album for editing it crashes and returns to home screen I've tried uninstalling app and re installing but keeps doing the same any help plz

Mine just started doing that too.. Im a newbie and haven't done anything really.. But i cant open the album at all.. When i go in the album it stays two secs most then crashes... Mine is android as well by the way.. Huawei p30 lite

Mine just started doing that too.. Im a newbie and haven't done anything really.. But i cant open the album at all.. When i go in the album it stays two secs most then crashes... Mine is android as well by the way.. Huawei p30 lite
I contacted DJI and they sent me a link to re install from the link mine works fine now.

Hello, I have exactly the same problem with my Huawei p30 pro. Could you please share the link? Thanks

Thanks for your swift reply! I have contacted as well support and I am waiting for their reply!

They probably had you install the latest version. Search around for the newest version and side load it.

Thanks for the advice! Unfortunately I cannot find a newer version. I guess I would have to wait...

Thanks for the advice! Unfortunately I cannot find a newer version. I guess I would have to wait...
Hi geoyoung I'm having the same problem as you all here you wouldn't happen to have had the link sent to you or anyone else please thanks in advance
Baz

I was getting app crashes when i was flying with the new attitude indicator open in the bottom left corner! ? if i didnt have it open all fine!? So i uninstall the fly app deleted any apk files left over. Reinstalled from the link below and refreshed the controller software. All seems fine now.

Reactions: anghinoni
That's a bug.
1. Delete your current DJI Fly app
2. Download DJI Fly version 1.4.4 by clicking here
3. Log Into your DJI Account in the app again
4. Change the settings in the three dots menu because they will reset after re-installing
5. Go to photo mode and in three dots settings disable auto sync HD photo

That's it!

My fly app seems to work fine apart from when I want to open album for editing it crashes and returns to home screen I've tried uninstalling app and re installing but keeps doing the same any help plz
Had the same issue... I tried uninstalling the app, reinstalling latest version (v1.4.8), no success. Tried also installing previous version of the app (v1.4.4.), no success. Tried deleting data, cache, still no success.
What finally worked for me was accessing files in the DJI Fly folder (via connecting my phone to PC, backing up all contents) and deleting all videos (path: \DJI\dji.go.v5\DJI FLY\Video\OriginalFiles\Video). Probably some video file was corrupted and that's what was causing the album to crash and return to DJI Fly home screen. I re-uploaded some backed-up videos in the DJI Fly folder and I could access and watch them in the app without album crashing.

DJI Mini 2 - Fly More combo
Honor 20 Pro

I have MA2 + Huawei T5 Tab, GJI Fly app crashes regularly and screen freezes.....can RTH but blind...any thoughts please.....Len
This tablet is not good fot DJI FLY...at least, it not have compass. This could be the reason for the app crash...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143