DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly App frozen distance/speed etc

gb160

Reactions
Hi

Just had a sightly worrying experience.
In the DJI fly app whilst flying, the distance/speed/altitude/etc readings just completely froze up on me, at first I though I'd just completely lost connection to the drone, but then I noticed I could move the gimbal and control the drone still.
Thankfully I was only a km or so away so was able to fly it back to me without an issue....the readings stayed frozen for the duration of the flight back....I then rebooted my phone and the issue was gone.

Anyone else experienced this or know what could have caused it?
Cheers.

Hi

Just had a sightly worrying experience.
In the DJI fly app whilst flying, the distance/speed/altitude/etc readings just completely froze up on me, at first I though I'd just completely lost connection to the drone, but then I noticed I could move the gimbal and control the drone still.
Thankfully I was only a km or so away so was able to fly it back to me without an issue....the readings stayed frozen for the duration of the flight back....I then rebooted my phone and the issue was gone.

Anyone else experienced this or know what could have caused it?
Cheers.
I had a similar experience. I fly with the DJI Smart Controller. I was up about 200 ft. and the image just froze on my controller. None of the stick commands worked. I hit RTH and it came back safely. The image from above was still frozen on my controller after the drone had landed. I rebooted the controller and everything was fine. I flew a couple more batteries.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drico