DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI FLY APP IOS

also in the UK just downloaded it

i have been looking for this but can't find it.
is it available in the united states?

D
i have been looking for this but can't find it.
is it available in the united states?
DJI Fly for iOS. Do you have it already installed on your Apple device? If so, just update the app. If not, go to the App Store and look for DJI Fly.

D

DJI Fly for iOS. Do you have it already installed on your Apple device? If so, just update the app. If not, go to the App Store and look for DJI Fly.
the dji fly app is already been instaled on my i pad mini 4 about a week ago.
i powered everything up and no red bars with notification poped up about new firmware update being required so i went into where it said search for updates and clicked on search for new updates and when it finished searching it said no new updates required that was yuesterday.

the dji fly app is already been instaled on my i pad mini 4 about a week ago.
i powered everything up and no red bars with notification poped up about new firmware update being required so i went into where it said search for updates and clicked on search for new updates and when it finished searching it said no new updates required that was yuesterday.
ok the firmware number is 01.00.250 as you can see in the picture.is this the latest firmware? please advise.thx D.

Attachments

• 20200627_072531.jpg
    20200627_072531.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
ok the firmware number is 01.00.250 as you can see in the picture.is this the latest firmware? please advise.thx D.
You’re confusing the drone’s FW with the iOS Fly app. Just go to your phone’s App Store & update your apps. It should offer you 1.1.5

You’re confusing the drone’s FW with the iOS Fly app. Just go to your phone’s App Store & update your apps. It should offer you 1.1.5
ok now that i am not confused any more is doing this ios app update worth doing or will this cause problems.
please advise thx D.

If you read the release notes, the app upgrade to 1.1.5 adds features when using DJI fly with the MA2, if your flying a MM the app may be more stable

1593314572451.png

Reactions: old man mavic
ok now that i am not confused any more is doing this ios app update worth doing or will this cause problems.
please advise thx D.
As the latest drone FW specifically references the newer DJI Fly app, I’d say yes. I think most on here have done the updates and are not reporting any issues

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slitsling69