DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly App Issues

Dapper Dan

Reactions
Greetings all. I have not yet purchased a drone, but was considering the DJI Mini 2 SE. In anticipation of this, I tried to download the suggested app in order to ensure that my phone is compatible. I have a Samsung S22 Ultra, which, according to the screed should be fine. Anyway, long story short, downloaded the app from DJI (not the google app store) and can't get it to open or function. Any suggestions?

Did you succeed in installing it ?
From memory the first time it boots it has to download some other stuff, if correct and if you got that far, was the phone's WiFi on ?

Last edited:
Greetings all. I have not yet purchased a drone, but was considering the DJI Mini 2 SE. In anticipation of this, I tried to download the suggested app in order to ensure that my phone is compatible. I have a Samsung S22 Ultra, which, according to the screed should be fine. Anyway, long story short, downloaded the app from DJI (not the google app store) and can't get it to open or function. Any suggestions?
How are you trying to open the apk file?
Your Samsung phone should have a Samsung app called Files.
If you go to it and look in downloads, select the apk file and tap the 3 dots icon that should give you the option to install from there.
i-2zPXNf6-L.jpg

Reactions: Dapper Dan
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJNav