DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly app updated, flight records not deleted but not showing up

B4ron

Reactions
Hello, I have updated the DJI Fly app for my Mavic Mini but now the flight records are missing. The flight records file are actually still in the DJI folder in my android phone, but I guess the app is not importing them/showing them. Also I didn't synchronize the flights via cloud, whoops!
Is there a way to import/upload the flight records to the DJI Fly app? I have updated it from version 1.1.6 to 1.1.9, so I guess maybe the flight records are expected to be in another folder/path from where they used to be?
Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance

Ok it seems I've solved the issue this way (premise: I had a backup of the 1.1.6 version DJI folder from the android directory):

1) uninstalled version 1.1.9 + deleted DJI folder (it was the folder from version 1.1.6 but modified by version 1.1.9 of the app*);
2) placed the unmodified DJI folder from version 1.1.6 that I had backed up in the android directory;
3) installed version 1.1.6 from the old APK i had;
4) entered the app and saw the flight records again, enabled account cloud synchronization;
5) uninstalled 1.1.6, removed DJI folder just for cleaning;
6) installed version 1.1.9 from android store and downloaded flight records from the DJI account cloud.

*When I installed version 1.1.9 it added some folders in the DJI subfolders, so the resulting modified folder may not be recognized when you install a previous DJI Fly version.

Reactions: Akward59
I was recently fiddling with the names of saved copies of the txt flightogs. When I copied/move them into the appropriate dji folder on the phone, the app was live during this, the 'new' logs did not appear in profile/me etc. To get them to sppear I had to either close the app and open it again or reboot the phone. I have had this happen before, with a just flown flight not showing up, and had to go through that procedure to get the new log to appear so I did not pay particular attention to what I need to do, hence my saying "either........"

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo