DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI FLY APP with Target Scanning

MavicAir2Hal

Reactions
Just was curious if anyone knows about the function Target Scanning on the Controls on the DJI FLY APP. I am using the latest version, but his function appeared and I could not move the toggle switch on the app, then later that function disappeared completely. It is on the tablet that does not have the App in the Google Play store, but have been using the APK downloaded file. It did not appear on the cell phone with the actual app.
Another update maybe from DJI or is it possible it has something to do with the Smart Controller working with the Mavic Air 2 and the Mini2.

If the app was run without ever having the AC connected with it, the app may show features from other models or features that DJI might add.
Once AC is connected, app knows which model you have.

Even when it has seen your AC, it may display functions when your AC or RC is not connected.

Ah yes. That's good to know. I was also thinking it might be available to other countries. Wonder if its something worth having if it is available. Thx for the info

I just got my Mavic Air 2 and I'm having the same problem. Subject scanning won't toggle on in the controls menu, so Active Track won't function. I'm wondering if I was sent the wrong controller to go with my Mavic Air 2???
Or is there something I can do with this controller to make it work? Active Track is one of the primary reasons I bought the Mavic Air 2. GRRR

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard