DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly app working in SC!

InvisibleName

Reactions
At last it appears that a version of the DJI Fly app later than 1.1.16 is working in the SC. Just installed 1.2.2 and all appears good - video feed is visible (no video with 1.2.0) and the new attitude indicator works. Bit hit & miss getting the map back, but I think it’s just a case of finding the right part of the indicator to press to change.

Thanks for the update. Several weeks back I installed 1.2 and found out the hard way.

Have you flown with the new update? I’m flying over water today. So I’m gonna wait until next week to update

At last it appears that a version of the DJI Fly app later than 1.1.16 is working in the SC. Just installed 1.2.2 and all appears good - video feed is visible (no video with 1.2.0) and the new attitude indicator works. Bit hit & miss getting the map back, but I think it’s just a case of finding the right part of the indicator to press to change.

Thanks for the update. Several weeks back I installed 1.2 and found out the hard way.

Have you flown with the new update? I’m flying over water today. So I’m gonna wait until next week to update
No, haven’t had a chance to fly, just a short ground check & hover. The user I found out about this from on the DJI forum said he’d done a 15 min flight with no problems.

Latest SC firmware (updated this morning) includes 1.2.2
Thanks for the heads up. SC FW updated via PC, all seems ok.

Note to others: Remember when you do an SC FW update that there are several VERY long pauses when it seems nothing is happening.... just be patient!

Reactions: z28lt1

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs