DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly -Font size update?

Jriley

Reactions
DJI Fly...still no screen font update to increase? Ex: # of satellites available.... font way too small) I would be ok with holding my finger on the screen and having it enlarge until removing my finger!! Viewing on smart controller For $750 o should be able to read the screen data before and in flight!

Also...I sometimes log into DJI Fly app with my cell to see flight data after the fact instead of the smart controller. Anyone know how to change altitude and Distance from meters to feet on this app??IMG_8990.JPG

Reactions: Rattydude77
DJI Fly...still no screen font update to increase? Ex: # of satellites available.... font way too small) I would be ok with holding my finger on the screen and having it enlarge until removing my finger!! Viewing on smart controller For $750 o should be able to read the screen data before and in flight!

Also...I sometimes log into DJI Fly app with my cell to see flight data after the fact instead of the smart controller. Anyone know how to change altitude and Distance from meters to feet on this app??View attachment 127451
Google helped me alot but here's the video from googling it

Reactions: Jriley
Not sure how similar they are but the video is for the Go app not the Fly app.

Also...I sometimes log into DJI Fly app with my cell to see flight data after the fact instead of the smart controller. Anyone know how to change altitude and Distance from meters to feet on this app??View attachment 127451
You are wrong, Just yesterday I tapped on the satellite icon on smart controller and the numbers enlarged big time with the fly app

Yes sir that is also one of the annoying things about the fly up to me Is all the painting is so small, I like the old battery graphics better to
Painting was supposed to say printing he he

• Haha
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gshu