DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly memory usage - *** UPDATE ***

Chanctonbury

Reactions
Hi folks,

My iPhone SE (32Gb) keeps on running out of memory and looking at the stats for DJI Fly, I note that there is 13.09Gb of data usage!! I have removed all the FPV videos from my album and there are only 6 flights in my profile - surely this flight data can't be taking up all the data space.

I had this at the beginning of my Mavic Mini ownership after 17 flights and the only way to clear the memory was to uninstall the app which, sadly, resets the flight count and total stats which is a great shame as this is fun data to keep.

Am I missing something here or is it normal for this huge amount of data 'retention'?

Any assistance would be much appreciated, thanks!

Well, there's a thing - it took some hours to happen but suddenly, the act of deleting my videos has finally taken effect and I now have 10Gb back!! I do wonder why it takes time for this to happen - I guess something deep and mysterious in iOS?

Well, there's a thing - it took some hours to happen but suddenly, the act of deleting my videos has finally taken effect and I now have 10Gb back!! I do wonder why it takes time for this to happen - I guess something deep and mysterious in iOS?
Always does this and immediately if you empty iOS device trash after deleting these files, and should be immediate... is for me.

Always does this and immediately if you empty iOS device trash after deleting these files, and should be immediate... is for me.

Thank you, I have found the empty trash option hidden under 'Show All' - much appreciated!

may i know where is the "show all" button?
is it in the iOS setting app? or within DJI's app?
I cannot find the "show all" anywhere
thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys