DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly RC Firmware out today v. 01.03.12

I did not say anything about larger print tho it would a nice bonus
as far i my fly app is up to date ,i
had a look at today for updates it was all up to date.

Just checked About
and i get this APP1.12.8
AC01.07.0200
RC04.110400

Last edited:
@stikflote the latest App is 1.12.8 if you go into settings .3dots top right hand side of the screen,then choose control and as you scroll down you will see a heading display zoom choose from standard or large to make the displayed info bigger ,also the introduction screen will have some extra features as well that you can access

Hello OLD MAN Mavic yes i have got that App i put all settings on my drone above

and i get this APP1.12.8
AC01.07.0200
RC04.110400 Thankyou keith

I am another fan of the larger type font on the controller display - nice option for my aging peepers.
Agreed! I wish there was a similar update for my Mavic 3 Enterprise Pro controller. Its screen is just a small as the RC for my Mini 3 pro and I use it for a lot more.

the problem is that the numbering system for APPs is different,between,IOS and android so they dont always match up ,plus the fact that firmware numbers on different drones are also different
when i updated my Mini3 pro app it was only the RC that updated ,to allow for the new additions ,but my Air 3 also required a flysafe data base update ,as for the title of the thread i did not type those numbers in, so i cant comment on their validity,if i see a firmware update for a drone i own ,then i will investigate myself to see what it entails
Hi. Just got my update through the Fly app with the larger type size-brilliant. Almost a fortnight after you got it! Whole load of other stuff which I need to read up on. Is there a digest of what’s in it that I can consult?

Reactions: old man mavic
@twickers14 there are several videos on Ytube from the likes of Ian in london nobby green and the usual posters that go into the different features ,

Reactions: twickers14
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki