DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly RC Firmware out today v. 01.03.12

this update is also available on both versions of the DJI RC ,i have downloaded it onto my RC and RC2 ,and for me with my old eyes ,the increase in information lettering size is a bonus ,it will not be for everyone,but the fact, that it can be turned on ,or off, in settings ,as and when required is great,

this update is also available on both versions of the DJI RC ,i have downloaded it onto my RC and RC2 ,and for me with my old eyes ,the increase in information lettering size is a bonus ,it will not be for everyone,but the fact, that it can be turned on ,or off, in settings ,as and when required is great,
That’s strange. Just checked and my firmware is “up to date” according to my RC and MA2, both fired up. Drone 01.01.1600 and RC 04.11.0400. Perhaps, like Apple with updates, they stagger the release to avoid overload of downloads.

Reactions: old man mavic
I am another fan of the larger type font on the controller display - nice option for my aging peepers.

That’s strange. Just checked and my firmware is “up to date” according to my RC and MA2, both fired up. Drone 01.01.1600 and RC 04.11.0400. Perhaps, like Apple with updates, they stagger the release to avoid overload of downloads.
well if thats the case are you able to increase the size of the info on the screen ,all i know is the fly app in my Ipad updated to the new version ,so i turned on both of my DJI RC s ,and in the check for firmware updates, both of them had it available to download

well if thats the case are you able to increase the size of the info on the screen ,all i know is the fly app in my Ipad updated to the new version ,so i turned on both of my DJI RC s ,and in the check for firmware updates, both of them had it available to download
Does seem strange because surely the A/C firmware is an 01.01.1600 and the RC is an 04 etc etc. yet the title of this thread is 01.03.12 for the RC?

Does seem strange because surely the A/C firmware is an 01.01.1600 and the RC is an 04 etc etc. yet the title of this thread is 01.03.12 for the RC?
the problem is that the numbering system for APPs is different,between,IOS and android so they dont always match up ,plus the fact that firmware numbers on different drones are also different
when i updated my Mini3 pro app it was only the RC that updated ,to allow for the new additions ,but my Air 3 also required a flysafe data base update ,as for the title of the thread i did not type those numbers in, so i cant comment on their validity,if i see a firmware update for a drone i own ,then i will investigate myself to see what it entails

Try this - Fly/profile/about/update
This should update the Fly to the latest. It is NOT a real RC or drone update, just Fly.

Can you tell me in settings where the option is to change the font size? I don’t see it.

Thanks!

@WEdward2 yes as @Mrktn says above it is in control just below units
heading says Display Zoom ,with Standard or Large Text options to choose from

Reactions: twickers14
How do you download the update to the RC? has it got be set up with the drone ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki