DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI fly app v.1.11.0 and air 2s

jmc667

Reactions
Hi guys. Looked for an answer, but found nothing. So here is my question. Does the dji fly app v. 1.11.0 do anything for the air 2s?
Thanks
John

Hi guys. Looked for an answer, but found nothing. So here is my question. Does the dji fly app v. 1.11.0 do anything for the air 2s?
Thanks
John
You can add frames to photos?

Thanks guys! I guess now that the Air3 is out. Air 2s owners will not be getting anything new. Maybe in a firmware update.

Thanks guys! I guess now that the Air3 is out. Air 2s owners will not be getting anything new. Maybe in a firmware update.
Once in a while they still do updates (either DJI Fly where it applies to more than just a specific model, or bug fixes). I remember the Mini 1 had one final firmware update a couple months after the Mini 2 released giving it 2.7k @ 48fps and some other stuff, which was kind of a welcome bump but not common.

That's what I'm hoping for. Maybe waypoints, or better follow me tracking. This is my 3rd. DJI drone, and so far the best. I would like to keep this for along time!

That's what I'm hoping for. Maybe waypoints, or better follow me tracking. This is my 3rd. DJI drone, and so far the best. I would like to keep this for along time!
Highly doubt they'll give waypoints that's one of their biggest selling point to go up to the Mavic 3 or an enterprise edition of the drone. The trend I noticed is they won't give waypoints to something unless it's fully omnidirectional in its obstacle avoidance, and I'm not sure what limitations they put on the Air 3 compared to the Mavic 3 (Mavic 3 classic for example has some minor limitations over the regular Mavic 3 for waypoints).

Reactions: maggior
So I was checking for updates today, while it's raining. Air 2s and DJI-RC controller. I see a DJI-FLY app v.1.11.0 is out, but my controller shows me at v.1.10.1 which was updated 6/1/2023 and no way to update from controller. It did do an RC firmware update today 8/12/2323 v. 01.03.0400. I show aircraft firmware at 02.04.2500. Am I up to date? I know fly app v. 1.11.0 is more for mavic 3. I didn't know if it would apply also to air 2s updates.

So I was checking for updates today, while it's raining. Air 2s and DJI-RC controller. I see a DJI-FLY app v.1.11.0 is out, but my controller shows me at v.1.10.1 which was updated 6/1/2023 and no way to update from controller. It did do an RC firmware update today 8/12/2323 v. 01.03.0400. I show aircraft firmware at 02.04.2500. Am I up to date? I know fly app v. 1.11.0 is more for mavic 3. I didn't know if it would apply also to air 2s updates.
The RC always gets the update a bit later than the mobile devices.

Reactions: maggior
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_