DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

need access to older version of AC firmware/software also RC

cessna4292

Reactions
need access to older version of AC firmware/software also RC. The reason i need this is everything was fine with AC RC and dji fly. for some dumb#$$ reason i decided to up date AC to 01.011300. no w i get incompatible gimbal data. I have not damaged gimbal/cam for sure its been sitting on my desk. no replacement after crash. never had a crash since I bought it new. using DJI assistant 2 when i connect AC to pc they acknowledge each other but shows nothing bout other firmware. I sure this is probably simple fix that I'm overlooking but i ran out of patients. I was able to sideload a earlier version of dji fly but that did help anything. I just have a black screen when trying to take off. No I haven't flown like that lol. So I'm trying to give all data for yawl great folks to help me.
app 01.00..0129
RC 04.11.0200
AC 01.01.1300
now I'm using app 1.11.0 did not help at all
I think this is all the info I have, I researched bout using Python etc.. surly I want have to do that. I will if i have too.
Anyway thanks for any help, I'm sorry if this info to help has already been posted. very possible and i probably read it and was just clueless lol
Thanks again
Rob

Try to update to DJI Fly 1.12.0 and also refresh the firmware using PC and DJI assistant app.

that didn't work either. i can control cam up/down just black screen I'm considering resetting camera parameters. tks for trying
Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne