DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC Pro Enterprise downgrade to regular RC Pro firmware

Nova_Flyer79

Reactions
Hello everyone,

I am seeking anyone that could help me with downgrading my enterprise controller to a regular RC Pro.
I have read that this is possible, however I can not seem to find any guide on how to do this.

The reason why, is quite simple, I want to be able to use this controller with my Mini 3 Pro. I am still quite new to drones so I am starting with the mini 3 pro, hopefully next year I will be looking at getting a bigger drone that will allow me to perform additional services, I will reinstall the normal software and bring it back to an enterprise model when I can afford an actual enterprise drone.

I won this controller at an auction, however it was listed as a regular RC Pro, not the enterprise version (I did not even know there was different versions). So here I am trying my hardest to get this thing to work with my current drone. I have tried to install DJI Fly which of course will not load, i have tried to install DJI Virtual flight, but again wont install, thats when I read that apparently I need to downgrade the controller.

If anyone is familiar with this or can point me in the right direction any help would be great.

Thank you kindly.

Reactions: Cafguy
In My Opinion your best bet is to head over to Ebay for an RC-N1 You can get them for between 35-60 bucks and save your controller for your Enterprise Drone in the Future. Less headache

Reactions: bonzo
In My Opinion your best bet is to head over to Ebay for an RC-N1 You can get them for between 35-60 bucks and save your controller for your Enterprise Drone in the Future. Less headache
Or pick up a DJI RC for around $200 from someone that wanted to but couldn't buy their Mavic 3 Pro with an RC-N1. Second scroll wheel for simultaneous zooming and gimbal elevation control comes in very handy.

Reactions: MotoSavy and Cafguy
Hello everyone,

I am seeking anyone that could help me with downgrading my enterprise controller to a regular RC Pro.
I have read that this is possible, however I can not seem to find any guide on how to do this.

The reason why, is quite simple, I want to be able to use this controller with my Mini 3 Pro. I am still quite new to drones so I am starting with the mini 3 pro, hopefully next year I will be looking at getting a bigger drone that will allow me to perform additional services, I will reinstall the normal software and bring it back to an enterprise model when I can afford an actual enterprise drone.

I won this controller at an auction, however it was listed as a regular RC Pro, not the enterprise version (I did not even know there was different versions). So here I am trying my hardest to get this thing to work with my current drone. I have tried to install DJI Fly which of course will not load, i have tried to install DJI Virtual flight, but again wont install, thats when I read that apparently I need to downgrade the controller.

If anyone is familiar with this or can point me in the right direction any help would be great.

Thank you kindly.
This thread appears to cover your question. One user had installed the DJI Fly app and use it, but every time he restarted the app, it disappeared making the situation pretty useless in real practice.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne