DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly Settings - Profile Page on DJI RC

Macinfo

Reactions
I was wondering if anyone in US using Imperial can take a look at the Profile page. On my Mini 3, it shows that I've flown 34 minutes so far, and for 9.3KM, for 3 flights. Is it a bug or am I the only one getting km and not mile on that page. The app on my phone for my Air 2 shows mile... or is there some settings somewhere that may not be correct?

even though you set it to imperial ,for your screen readout ,it still shows metric in the profile readout ,this is normal

Yes, this page only displays the metric units. This to me is an uncorrected bug. I set it to Imperial, not Metric. On my controller, this page also shows 1 flight more than I have and a correspondingly inflated flight distance and time. And I only have 7 flights at the moment. Where it got this information, I have no idea. Because of this, I only use that page to make sure the flight logs have been uploaded for later viewing on Airdata.

even though you set it to imperial ,for your screen readout ,it still shows metric in the profile readout ,this is normal
Thanks for the confirmation, to me, its a bug, If I select imperial for the flying, it should add up my miles in the profile, not kilometers. The Fly App for my Air 2 on my iPhone reports miles.. I am curious though if anyone is somehow getting their profile to report AC miles on the DJI RC.

Yes, this page only displays the metric units. This to me is an uncorrected bug. I set it to Imperial, not Metric. On my controller, this page also shows 1 flight more than I have and a correspondingly inflated flight distance and time. And I only have 7 flights at the moment. Where it got this information, I have no idea. Because of this, I only use that page to make sure the flight logs have been uploaded for later viewing on Airdata.
I agree, as I noted, on my Air 2, Fly on my iPhone reports miles flown... not KM.. Perhaps a post on the DJI Forums will get some info to a DJI dev?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerardomavic