DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly Update 1.2.2

MavicAir2Hal

Reactions
I have the Android phone in which the 1.2.2 was not in the Google Play Store, so I had to download the apk file from DJI website.
After installing, I had to do a battery update, then once I did see the Mavic Mini appeared on my screen but it eventually went away. I do not have the Cruise Control in Hyperlapse mode using the function button as it states. A couple other things I noticed, is that it defaults to Follow Mode and will not let you select FPV mode, which I didn't use too often regardless. Then the other item I noticed is that the green LED's on the drone do not strobe as they did before. Wondering if this is too much trying to get the same RC's which are similar in look and feel to match the DJI fly app for both types of drones.
Checking to see if others have noticed this. Hopefully it will be fixed eventually.

Battery update was likely coincidence to you updating the app. You probably just did a firmware update on the MA2 with battery A, then switched batteries without having restarted the app and/or RC. I've noticed with my M2Z that the firmware check doesn't always completely occur if you only powercycled the AC for a battery change.
Then when you updated the app while battery B still installed, that reevaluated firmware status and found battery B needed an update. Or battery C, D, E, etc, whatever battery hadn't been updated yet.

As for the green strobe, I assume you mean the back status lights and not the front ones. The front ones will normally be a steady red, but can be a steady green right after a firmware update. It will be red again on next AC power up.

For back status lights, the different status codes are in the manual.
Most of the time it indicates with different colors and patterns for no RC connection, GPS locked, no GPS but operating under VPS, low battery, etc.
There are others for errors, usually blinking red.

Thanks. Yes it was for the rear lights. The front red ones were always solid red on. It must be the updated firmware that has not changed the green ones into strobes. Still trying to find out why the FVP is not being allowed. I have turned the target switch to on and then had the sideways motion enabled. Will see!

So what are the rear lights doing?

According to page 13, blinking green slowly is GPS mode.
Blink green twice is VPS (no GPS)
Fast green blink is braking.
Blinking yellow: atti mode.

Front LED color is actually programmable.

Reactions: MavicAir2Hal
So what are the rear lights doing?

According to page 13, blinking green slowly is GPS mode.
Blink green twice is VPS (no GPS)
Fast green blink is braking.
Blinking yellow: atti mode.

Front LED color is actually programmable.
The green lights are solid and not flashing as they use to

is it possible to see the compass (at the bottom left) right after starting the app 1.2.2 Dji jfly ? I issue a map and manually switch the compass.
I can't change it as the first compass at startup

is it possible to see the compass (at the bottom left) right after starting the app 1.2.2 Dji jfly ? I issue a map and manually switch the compass.
I can't change it as the first compass at startup
Default at startup appears to be the map. I could be wrong though

Why not try closing the app with compass view on the display and then open it again and see if it goes back to map view. If it does, then map view is the default view.

Why not try closing the app with compass view on the display and then open it again and see if it goes back to map view. If it does, then map view is the default view.
when you have finished the compass application and run the map again

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato