DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI FLY V 1.3.0

UPDATE:

Flew my MA2 this morning on the Fly App 1.3.0 using my Android phone.

Flight was all stable and pretty much routine. Signal was stable. No video or screen blackouts. Toggled between photo and video with no issues.

I took 2 ordinary photos and 1 panoramic 180 photo. Came out as expected.

So far, nothing out of the ordinary Thumbswayup ;)

I've installed v 1.3.0 of the DJI Fly app on a new Samsung Galaxy Tab A, SM-T290NZKAXAR. No problems with either, and the larger screen is wonderful. While flying I found this set of functions that I hadn't been aware of previously. They all make sense, except for the one immediately below the info icon, second from the top. I'm unable to find any mention of this in the documentation I'm aware of.

Any thoughts? Know of any references for the app other than the manual on the DJI website?

Thanks.

20210308_132430.jpg

Reactions: kanjigirl
Thanks, Tomk_. All makes sense now, even the icon's graphic representation. Earlier, it looked like an old Radio Shack microcomputer falling onto the floor.

Reactions: Howard70
I had 1.2.1 on my Android phone. Lately I couldn't fly by my home due to restricted zone. It was an endless loop; unlock...unlock sucessful...still no go...over and over. Today I uploaded version 1.3.0 and so far I can fly again. But...I'm keeping all my fingers crossed!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143