DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI FLY V 1.3.0

For some reason they've only updated the d/l for the Mini-2, although it says it is compatible with more devices. If you want to go direct to the link click below:

Fly App 1.3.0

For some reason they've only updated the d/l for the Mini-2, although it says it is compatible with more devices. If you want to go direct to the link click below:

Fly App 1.3.0
And it just takes me to 1.2.5 Only have the Mini but that’s it.

And it just takes me to 1.2.5 Only have the Mini but that’s it.
Yup and if you hit the android one it gives you the 1.2.4 download. They must be working on updating it all now as we speak. I wish they would give release notes.

Reactions: dirkclod
Yep, the Fly App 1.3.0 is not in the MA2 download site (ref: Mavic Air 2- Download Center - DJI)

Surprisingly, the IOS version of the Fly App listed there is still 1.2.2. My Fly App version in the IOS is already 1.2.5. and I have flown using this for my MA2 and I did not have any issues save for the "mobile CPU overload" alert.

I wonder what will happen if you have the MA2 and update to the 1.3.0? ?

My bad, I just realized that too, I didn't click on the actual download link but just saw the 1.3.0.

Reactions: Tufargon
For IOS DJI may be pointing to an older version for whatever reason that you can side-load without the app store... 1.2.5 is still the version on the app store and IOS 1.3.0 probably won't appear until after the announcement on 3/2, ie tomorrow as I type..

you may have to check the app, or refresh updates for it to show up if it is released sometime in the morning.

As far as MA2 or Mini features, we'll see if they have any surprises other than support for the new FPV Drone.

For Android now is fixed, when you click on the d/l the file to save shows 1.3. If you also go to the Mavic Air 2 download and click on the 1.2.4 the file still shows 1.3.0-210226.

Reactions: dirkclod
If you refresh the App Store on your IOS device 1.3.0 is also now available for download. Alternatively, searching for the Fly App should also reveal the new version..

Reactions: Donb1 and dirkclod
So, I updated Fly to 1.3.0 and when out to fly today... NADA ZIP NOTHING! Would not connect to aircraft... Hmmm
So I checked with everything back in the controls section, a few thing looked different but nothing major. Again it said not connected however I could move the gimbal, weird. So I started turning stuff off and on, taking the battery out of the bird and replacing it, nothing... THEN... I noticed the cable to iPad seemed crooked.. un plugged and re-plugged and voila!!! all is well once again.
Flew it and could not really tell any difference, all seemed just like it was... So yes I'm thinking it is good to go..

Reactions: Tufargon
after installing latest update to dji fly (using mini2) on my iphone, it no longer will do photo enhancement on the iphone. when i try to click on the wand, i get error message, "unable to enhance...not supported by device taking the photo." i get the same error, whether shooting jpg or jpg+raw. no problem reading the .jpg or .dng files on the desktop computer. i've also done the latest mini2 firmware update. anyone else see similar issue?

IMG_8412.PNG

I was finally able to update to Fly App 1.3.0. on my Android phone.

So far, it connected to the MA2, as per the attached pic. All previous settings have not changed. I did not notice any new features. I was hoping that this upgrade will add photo zoom for the MA2 but there was none. ?

Couldn't test this though as it is night time here already. Will do the test tomorrow and see if there are any noticeable changes. ?

Attachments

• MA2 Android Fly App 1.3.0 screenshot.jpg
    MA2 Android Fly App 1.3.0 screenshot.jpg
    395.1 KB · Views: 15
I flew today noticed nothing different, to me anyway. ;)

Reactions: JMMath
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters