DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Flymore combo with RC Pro

waternut13134

Reactions
I just saw this pop up in my news few apparently DJI will be introducing a flymore bundle with the RC pro. I was already on the edge of return my Mavic 3 but this may just be the tipping point.

So I was wondering if the flymore will include the RC Pro or will it be a whole new bundle overall?

Attachments

• ABF4DEC4-CC2F-4CCC-801E-B09F31C7A64F.png
    ABF4DEC4-CC2F-4CCC-801E-B09F31C7A64F.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:
It is what it is.

I bough my Mavic 3 FMC $2999.99 + RC-Pro $1200 + TAX !!!!!!!!!!!! That was almost $4500
I want to see how much will be the combo.

Apparently they will be offering vouchers to those that bought the original combo & and RC Pro. The new RC Pro combo will not be including the RC-1N, you will get the RC Pro instead.

Probably not until the new year.

Probably not going to be that much cheaper.

They charge $320 for that bag if you buy it separately from the FMC.

If my memory serves me right the new MA3 flymore package with the RC Pro was to be offered by DJI in Asia on December 20? Has anyone seen this yet? If so, how was it priced?

I just saw this pop up in my news few apparently DJI will be introducing a flymore bundle with the RC pro. I was already on the edge of return my Mavic 3 but this may just be the tipping point.

So I was wondering if the flymore will include the RC Pro or will it be a whole new bundle overall?

Well, I certainly feel manipulated and taken advantage of by DJI. I certainly would have made different buying decisions had I known the truth from them. Lesson learned, don't put your trust in DJI. The whole Mavic 3 product release seems to have been a disaster for DJI from the start. The whole firmware updates someday... Then those firmware updates magically appear unannounced. The unannounced new Fly More package plus Smart Controller Pro appears out of the blue. Is anyone in charge at DJI? No longer is DJI the "turn to" trusted brand for me.

Reactions: synergy26

So yesterday I contacted DJI directly. They acted like they knew nothing about it. When I pointed them to their own DJI forum post on DJI.com this was the response.

"It is in the forum, any official or confirmed announcement is posted on our official website. We do not have this information yet coming from our higher management and so sorry for causing a lot of confusion."

So it appears the DJI.com forum is not an official source of information. #Confused

Reactions: Desert Drone Works
I have until Jan 16th to return my flymore..

If DJI is not going to provide direction or build confidence they'll be providing the RC Pro controller I'll be returning mine.

I can see them charging something (small $$$) to upgrade since we have the standard controller already but they need to commit.

It took a bit to find, but if you change the currency to Chinese Yuan then you can get access to the price in mainland china for the new fly more package with rc pro...hopefully this becomes available soon in the U.S.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-03 at 10.09.17 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-03 at 10.09.17 AM.png
    343.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
It took a bit to find, but if you change the currency to Chinese Yen then you can get access to the price in mainland china for the new fly more package with rc pro...hopefully this becomes available soon in the U.S.
That would come out to about $3729.00 USD

I pay $4200 + tax to get the same thing. DJI should give us a $450 credit.

It took a bit to find, but if you change the currency to Chinese Yuan then you can get access to the price in mainland china for the new fly more package with rc pro...hopefully this becomes available soon in the U.S.
Mavic 3 - 1,3888 Yuan equals $2,185 USD
Mavic 3 - Fly More Combo - 1,7688 Yuan equals $2,783 USD
Mavic 3 - Fly More Combo with Smart Controller Pro - 21,988 Yuan equals $3,459 USD
Mavic 3 Cine - 3,288 Yuan equals $5,174 USD

Reactions: JoelP
The calculation came from the online Google currency conversion. I took what was posted in the previous post and made the conversation. Not debating, just reporting on the US Dollar values.

Link Below.
YUAN to USD - Google Search
Those change daily. I took the ratio of fly more to fly more with smart remote in China and applied it to Fly more in US. Also Companies will charge different prices in different markets. But the ratio will be more immune to that.

The Air 2S fly more with RC Pro is only $450 more than the regular FMC. But you are right, DJI won‘t charge only $450 over FMC for RC Pro, that will make their M3 Cine overpriced
We just don't know how much they are charging for the ssd in the Cine and the pro res. Its not just the controller to consider in that comparison. The cine is a different piece of hardware.

Yes is different but is a cheap SSD inside with a ProRes license. They are making good money there.

Apparently they will be offering vouchers to those that bought the original combo & and RC Pro. The new RC Pro combo will not be including the RC-1N, you will get the RC Pro instead.

Probably not until the new year.
They offered me $50

That is a lack of respect.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki