DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji found in Santorini,Oia

Welcome to the forum!

Unless this is an email that you really don't care about getting spam, I wouldn't share it, you can always check back on this forum.

Its awesome your trying to find the owner!

Did you find this in clear water or salt water, if its salt water the only thing that is worth saving is the SD card.

What is on the SD card?
Any pics or vids of who may have been flying it or where it took of from?

You stated DJI, Phantom or Mavic?

Let us know! :) 👌

Rod ..

They are probably wanting would be claimants to supply details of the drone to ID the true owner. They might also be thinking the owner would want the video or photos or the card itself and images can be returned FOC.
The drone's plastics might be of use but, if the owner was a tourist, I doubt they are worth the postal cost of a return.

Reactions: RodPad
This is an interesting conundrum. If it had been me finding it, initially I might be tempted to post some brief footage, but if you include people some might feel it as invasion of privacy. I hope the OP does find the owner.

Reactions: RodPad
This is an interesting conundrum. If it had been me finding it, initially I might be tempted to post some brief footage, but if you include people some might feel it as invasion of privacy. I hope the OP does find the owner.
I agree, If owner isn't looking for it, then don't post whats on the SD card. But if OP shares it you and I that would be awesome!

Rod ..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captainhook