DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI FPV Googles on Banggood.

VenomXts

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Has anyone on here ordered anything from banggood before? I only recently became aware of them as I have been looking more and more into FPV (it is a exciting new part of this hobby). There is a pretty significant discount for them there and have been debating pulling the trigger.. I would love to order them on amazon because of amazons customer service but I just don't know. I imagine I will be ordering parts and other stuff from banggood but it just seems to good to be true for this name brand package of stuff... And I worry about issues if I get a defective product having to ship back to china..

Banggood- 839 USD

DJI Store 929

Amazon - 1049

Anyone have any good or bad things to say about them?

I don't know about the Goggles at Banggood but I am about 8 weeks out in a dispute with Banggood over an FPV item that arrived Dead on Arrival.

Btw I saved $10 LOL

I don't know about the Goggles at Banggood but I am about 8 weeks out in a dispute with Banggood over an FPV item that arrived Dead on Arrival.

Btw I saved $10 LOL
This is good feedback lol... and honestly what im worry about... I dont want to have to ship crap back to china for a issue and its a lot of money lol. That discount is pretty darn hefty though...

I am trying to make myself wait for black friday for a DJI deal...

This is good feedback lol... and honestly what im worry about... I dont want to have to ship crap back to china for a issue and its a lot of money lol. That discount is pretty darn hefty though...

I am trying to make myself wait for black friday for a DJI deal...

My item was only $60 to begin with so the discount was a good % but it's sitting on my workbench holding paper down now LOL. They require you to send a picture of the original packaging, sales receipt and a letter showing why you want a refund/return. I've not heard a peep back from them in a few weeks now. Who knows?

The higher the $$ amount the less likely I would be to trust BG.

Reactions: Thomas B
Banggood are great for cheaper items that you can afford to wait for as there supply chain is a bit flakey and tracking is sometimes a problem.
Their customer service is woeful, you always have the feeling their trying to rip you off, that is my personal experience.
I'd personally buy from a DJI registered US retailer so it's easier to return a defective product and get a warranty service, especially since the goggles are so expensive.

It's not clear if Banggood is a registered DJI dealer so there could be issues with the warranty, also it looks like DJI does not have a global warranty and it is country specific, making a return even messier

Last edited:
Personally I wouldn't buy complex electronics from Banggood as their service is completely non-existent. I tried to buy a tablet from them since it's a model not sold in the UK and they continually mucked me about for weeks and lied about their stock levels until eventually admitting they had none for sale and didn't know when they'd be getting any stock. In the meantime they were still claiming they had stock when you ordered and initially wouldn't give me a refund only offering me credit for another item instead. I spent a bit more and bought a UK tablet which I think was likely money better spent especially since I actually received that tablet next.

Reactions: VenomXts
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa