DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI - Geek Squad Certified Refurbished

By-tor

Reactions
Has anyone purchased a refurbished drone from Best Buy?

Thanks
Mark

Last edited:
Read this thread

Reactions: By-tor
Has anyone purchased a refurbished drone from Best Buy?

Thanks
Mark
I did. I wanted a smaller drone and purchased a Mini 2 fly more kit. The kit was missing several small items amounting to about $47. I drove to Best Buy and they refunded the $47 from the already really low price. The Mini 2 performs as it should and the batteries have a count of 1&2. I had 30 days to return the drone with a full refund. No complaints.

Reactions: YVRGUY
I did. I wanted a smaller drone and purchased a Mini 2 fly more kit. The kit was missing several small items amounting to about $47. I drove to Best Buy and they refunded the $47 from the already really low price. The Mini 2 performs as it should and the batteries have a count of 1&2. I had 30 days to return the drone with a full refund. No complaints.
Thank you

I did and the Air 2S had the gimble on backwards, missing one set of props and had dirt and scratches on it. Refurb from DJI and it looks like new.

I have read mixed reviews, seems very hit or miss with BB referb drones.
I would try Drone Nerds

I have been reading more reviews on these drones at best buy and I think I'll get one directly from DJI or Drone Nerds..

Thanks for posting

Reactions: McGanksta
I have been reading more reviews on these drones at best buy and I think I'll get one directly from DJI or Drone Nerds..

Thanks for posting
My next bird will come from Drone Nerds, or from a member here, I am starting to think I am in the market for an Air 2S!

Reactions: CaseyK and By-tor
I'm in the market for my first drone and I think it will be a Mini 3 or Mini 3 Pro...

Reactions: McGanksta
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmgde