DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji geo unlock problems

Sitka78

Reactions
I have spent a very frustrating 3 hours trying to get a zone unlocked today. I flew yesterday but today, I have not been able to get beyound the cannot fly notice on my iPhone 6. It shows the authorization on the controller but shows them all disconnected. On the dji go 4 screen under the unlocking license it shows the 3 authorizations that I have had including todays but all say disconnected. I have done the sync and the window says sunc successful. Then I go fly and the message at the top says cannot take off. No message to go any further. It worked a couple of days ago but not today. Wouldn't you know, a bright sunshiney day today.I have not been able to figure out what I am missing or what I have overlooked. Anyone else have any problems like this, and what did you do to correct it? Sorry for such a long thread but needed to explain all I could.

Are you actually in the zone you have authorization for? Because if you're outside the zone, you need to turn the license off on your phone.

Are you actually in the zone you have authorization for? Because if you're outside the zone, you need to turn the license off on your phone.
I am inside the zone. The whole town is inside the zone. Thanks for the question. I actually found out that I had the flight controllers S/N that started with the number 0 instead of the letter O. I would never have expected that. Flysafe helped me with this problem. I hope that any others that are having this problem will take note that the S/N starts with the number and not the letter. Many thanks to all that viewed this post.

I am inside the zone. The whole town is inside the zone. Thanks for the question. I actually found out that I had the flight controllers S/N that started with the number 0 instead of the letter O. I would never have expected that. Flysafe helped me with this problem. I hope that any others that are having this problem will take note that the S/N starts with the number and not the letter. Many thanks to all that viewed this post.
Maybe this sounded weird but what I was actually trying to say was that the first digit in the flight controller serial number looked like the letter O when it is supposed to be a zero (0). Hopefully this may save some extra grief for someone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman