DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4.0 issues

SkyEye21

Reactions
Hello all.

I've been having strange issues with the DJI 4.0 app on my smart controller. The app has been stopping and asking me if I want to restart for no real reason, most of the time during flight. I fly a Mavic 2 zoom, so far both the drone and the controller have been solid. Though the app crashes, I've been able to maintain control of the drone. As soon as the app decides to stop working, I guard the drone back and put it in a hover or just land it, so I don't think it's an issue with the drone, or the controller.
Has anyone else had issues with the GO app, and more importantly, is there a fix?

thanks

Hello all.

I've been having strange issues with the DJI 4.0 app on my smart controller. The app has been stopping and asking me if I want to restart for no real reason, most of the time during flight. I fly a Mavic 2 zoom, so far both the drone and the controller have been solid. Though the app crashes, I've been able to maintain control of the drone. As soon as the app decides to stop working, I guard the drone back and put it in a hover or just land it, so I don't think it's an issue with the drone, or the controller.
Has anyone else had issues with the GO app, and more importantly, is there a fix?

thanks
I have a M2Z with a smart controller. I just flew a few hours ago with no issues. GO4 v4.3.38, Smart controller v.860. I always go to Recent on the SC and clear/stop any apps that are shown. Then I start GO4.

Hello all.

thanks
I wonder if it's another app in the controller causing the crash/conflict. I basically have nothing in my smart controller except what came in it. I don't know how to find the problem, unless something was added recently. Just a thought.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3