DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 aand Litchi for Mavic Pro

Well I have scoured every inch of the internet in search of an answer to this problem, also got about 12 hours of time into it, which kills me, lol. The USB cable was part of the problem, but now that I can connect, the device shows as unknown device in device manager. Tried safe mode for unsigned drivers, on Windows 10 and turned off completely checking for unsigned drivers on my Windows 7 machine, nothing. Thanks for all the help, until I find another window of time, will have to let this go, darn shame, because I really want this patch. Maybe next week.
Here is a POI I got the other day, kind of fun...
Now just reinstall Assistant 2 and you should be fine.

Now just reinstall Assistant 2 and you should be fine.
Tried that, couple different versions, really pulling my hair out on this one, makes no sense. A little tied up the next few days, but might look again this weekend. Knowing myself, keep thinking it's something so simple that I am overlooking. Also hoping to meet my son-in-laws friend soon, he has one and hooks his up so maybe he can sow me the error of my ways. Thanks Brett, will check back after a bit.

For brett8883,
Hey Brett. I am getting a error: no devices/emulators found every time I run Super Patcher 2.0.1. By the end of the process NLD and Super Patcher do not match. I have tried everything and I could really use your help.
I am running Windows 10 Pro. I have the correct firmware that I have flashed several times. I followed all the necessary steps and watched the youtube vids. I am also able to connect to Assistant.
I made a 11min video should you have the time to watch it. If you could help me out I would really appreciate it.
Thank you!!!

For brett8883,
Hey Brett. I am getting a error: no devices/emulators found every time I run Super Patcher 2.0.1. By the end of the process NLD and Super Patcher do not match. I have tried everything and I could really use your help.
I am running Windows 10 Pro. I have the correct firmware that I have flashed several times. I followed all the necessary steps and watched the youtube vids. I am also able to connect to Assistant.
I made a 11min video should you have the time to watch it. If you could help me out I would really appreciate it.
Thank you!!!
It’s also a driver issue. Try uninstalling Assistant 2 and reinstalling. Also, go into your device manager and see if you can update the driver while the drone is connected and adb is enabled. Why some systems give people a hard time with the drivers I’ll never understand.

Thank you for your quick reply.
I have both assistances on my computer. 1.1.2 and 1.2.5. Which one should I delete or both? Also I did open my device manager and ran the adb. In the device manager the DJI setting came up and said that there were no drivers for this device. I had it do the internet search and windows said it could not find any drivers. Is there somewhere on my computer that has them or a site that I can go to. I am not a real techy guy so please bear with me.
Thanks again

Thank you for your quick reply.
I have both assistances on my computer. 1.1.2 and 1.2.5. Which one should I delete or both? Also I did open my device manager and ran the adb. In the device manager the DJI setting came up and said that there were no drivers for this device. I had it do the internet search and windows said it could not find any drivers. Is there somewhere on my computer that has them or a site that I can go to. I am not a real techy guy so please bear with me.
Thanks again
Uninstall them both and reinstall the more recent one. You probably only have one installed though.

No DJI Drivers.jpgUnfortunately I uninstalled and then reinstalled. That did not work either. I am also still getting the no drivers found in the device manager.

Last edited:
View attachment 84054Unfortunately I uninstalled and then reinstalled. That did not work either. I am also still getting the no drivers found in the device manager.
Saw someone mention disconnecting from the internet and trying all over again with installing Assistant software to get the driver to load. I tried this, well disconnected from my wireless connection, told both connections to only log in manually, then installed Assistant, Plugged in Mavic Pro and it automatically connected me to the first network in the list. Was sort of in disbelief, however I am sure those passwords are stored in my PC, not sure how the software was able to login since I specified manual login. So I removed removed both networks and tried again, still getting unknown device driver. Talked with DJI, they said to send the drone in, was really hoping they would troubleshoot the issue on the phone with me. Sorry for the long post with no help with the issue. I would suspect it makes no difference to remove the SD card from the bird, but haven't tried that.
If you find a way around this, love to see it...thanks...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SFC