DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 APP CHOPPY WITH MAVIC PRO

Reactions
Hey guys anyone who has a mavic pro and has the latest version of dji go 4 app notice that the video feed to your phone is a little choppy when moving any direction? Its only noticeable when going forward and looking down on things like houses or trees. Is anyone else getting this?

Hey guys anyone who has a mavic pro and has the latest version of dji go 4 app notice that the video feed to your phone is a little choppy when moving any direction? Its only noticeable when going forward and looking down on things like houses or trees. Is anyone else getting this?
Only on the video feed? How is the full quality on the SD card?
Have you tried clearing the video cache on the phone or reinstall the app?
IOS or Android?

Different topics. The OP is talking about video feed to the mobile device, not jerkiness in control.
Well, my feed's choppy (jerky) too ... is the choppiness due to the cam or to the feed ?
Hard to see the forest for the trees ;)

Hello Javier. I think you started this concern on a different thread but it's kinda the same subject.
So here's your solution, again:
Change your phone.
The DJI GO 4 is not choppy with the Mavic Pro; they were designed to work togeter.
Anyone can try to fly the aircraft using a cell phone (even your IPhone 6) but it won't give provide you the a live feed at it's best. (Hence the reason of that "delay" on your videos, and the distortion on the image. )
So, if you can try to get a tablet.
I had the same deal a few weeks ago; even spend countless hours with DJI Chat Support and all the help everyone provided me here, and at the long run it was my phone.
I just wanna save you time and even money; it's not the app, nor the Mavic.
It's your phone...

Reactions: Kvark
That was my thread. I was on the same path you are; even wanted to return the Mavic since it was frustrating.

Reactions: Dsixty
Hello Javier. I think you started this concern on a different thread but it's kinda the same subject.
So here's your solution, again:
Change your phone.
The DJI GO 4 is not choppy with the Mavic Pro; they were designed to work togeter.
Anyone can try to fly the aircraft using a cell phone (even your IPhone 6) but it won't give provide you the a live feed at it's best. (Hence the reason of that "delay" on your videos, and the distortion on the image. )
So, if you can try to get a tablet.
I had the same deal a few weeks ago; even spend countless hours with DJI Chat Support and all the help everyone provided me here, and at the long run it was my phone.
I just wanna save you time and even money; it's not the app, nor the Mavic.
It's your phone...

Ok. Thanks a lot bro. You’ve been great help [emoji106]

Reactions: Akoztha
I have the Wunder tablet recently noticed Go4 pretty much wipes out the transfer to the tablet at best jumpy even with a high speed cable..
When I switch to Litchi everything is perfect:D.
You might check out a youtube piece by DroneValley
Drone Valley
I could not find the specific video for you but he talks about how go4 uses a ton of background operations running all the time that simply overloads some phones and tablets.
Sorry i could not get you closer to the actual vid.
mikemoose55

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre