DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 App Disconnected

johnsctt78

Reactions
hi guys
yesterday i was flying my mavic pro and all of a sudden the screen went black with it saying disconneted on top, i still had link with my remote but no screen,Im using the apple ipad mini 4.i was able to fly it back line of sight,any suggests on what to check, it only did it once, also would return to home still be functional on the remote without the screen.

Check that your cable was properly connected to both the controller and your tablet.

Reactions: johnsctt78
The iPad doesn’t control your drone, it is a convenient screen and interface. The RTH and pause buttons on the controller will still work. You can fly your drone with restrictions without the screen at all, you just can’t see what the camera can see or any mapping. I use an iPad Mini4 connected using a short USB A to right angle lightning cable and haven’t had any disconnects since I started to use this setup.

The iPad doesn’t control your drone, it is a convenient screen and interface. The RTH and pause buttons on the controller will still work. You can fly your drone with restrictions without the screen at all, you just can’t see what the camera can see or any mapping. I use an iPad Mini4 connected using a short USB A to right angle lightning cable and haven’t had any disconnects since I started to use this setup.

exactly what im using ipad mini 4 with right angle usb.ill keep an eye on things,it happened once,who knows maybe i bumped the right angle connector

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98