DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 app not responding

marcorasi1960

Reactions
I fly a Mavic 2 Zoom with a DJI Smart Controller. I am having problems with the DJI Go 4 app. Often it does not respond and it can take me 5 to 10 minutes of repeated rebooting before it finally responds and I can fly. Sometimes the app crashes while the aircraft is in flight. I have the latest software installed. I keep my internal storage and SD card clean, by deleting all videos and pics and clearing cache as soon as I move the pics to my laptop. What else can I do?

I fly a Mavic 2 Zoom with a DJI Smart Controller. I am having problems with the DJI Go 4 app. Often it does not respond and it can take me 5 to 10 minutes of repeated rebooting before it finally responds and I can fly. Sometimes the app crashes while the aircraft is in flight. I have the latest software installed. I keep my internal storage and SD card clean, by deleting all videos and pics and clearing cache as soon as I move the pics to my laptop. What else can I do?
Have you tried a factory reset?

I have not. Thanks for the tip. I will try that. I read online that it's a very simple thing to do:

"Plug your drone to your computer via USB cable and turn it on by pressing the Power button. Then click on the Mavic 2 Pro icon to select it. Afterward, click on the FirmwareUpdate. Next, click on the Factory Reset button in order to restore the device to Factory Settings."

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661