DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI go 4 app won't connect!

VMImaging

Reactions
Got my drone this morning and the DJI go 4 application will not connect! When I try to log in it says "Sign in failed. Check your network connection." I have tried uninstalling application, tried it from multiple devices... it just won't connect! Any ideas?

Reactions: Hackergal
Hi there, same here must be a server issue, I saw a post from someone who had logged out and now cannot get back in.

My new Mavic arrived today & i'm having the same issue. Got it all charged up, turned on, and connected without any issues. However when the first time flight registration window popped up in the app and wanted you to sign in or register, it says that the connection to the server has failed. Been trying for a couple hours now & no luck.

ahhhh!!! same issue for me here! server must be down this is upsetting as i just opened the drone today!!!

If you're still experiencing this issue then, try restarting your mobile device.

Tried restarting, relaunched the app too an I'm still stuck. Im using an iPhone 6, is that the problem?

I also faced similar problems on iPhone 6s with DJI Go 4. Only a reboot would help. Restarting the app didn't help. I am not sure, but I think the problem only showed if in my previous session of Go app I was trying to browse recorded videos. Very odd.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Do you guys know if the DJI GO app uses a different set of servers v.s DJI GO 4? I tried launching my P3A (have not flown in about 7 months..) and it would not let me login no matter what. iOS 9.x or iOS 10.x: so two different devices.

I still had fun flying it without a display, but been awhile since I have flown the P3a since getting the MP and Spark.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan