DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji go 4 app

What device are you running it on and which OS - iOS or Android?
Samsung s22 ultra and android , so last night I did some digging and apparently DJI just kind of for lack of better terms gave up on android users , so if you have any newer android device then all you have is an expensive paper weight as far as my Mavic 2 pro , I am so saddened by this , when I purchased this drone I did not know I wasn't gonna be able to use it .

2 thoughts...

The version of the GO4 app, is it the latest? And most important... is it downloaded from here & sideloaded to your phone? --> DJI GO 4 - Download Center - DJI

Once the app is installed on your phone... what's stated under phone main settings/Apps/DJI GO 4/& there under permissions... is the app allowed to use the phones location?

Reactions: dawgpilot
Sorry to hijack this thread, does anyone know if the Go 4 app is 32bit? because It works on other Pixel android 13 phones, not the new pixel 7 pro (64 bit only)

Sorry to hijack this thread, does anyone know if the Go 4 app is 32bit? because It works on other Pixel android 13 phones, not the new pixel 7 pro (64 bit only)
I believe DJI GO4 is 32-bit only and DJI’s development of the Fly app was their move to a 64-bit only architecture.

(arm64-v8a + arm-v7a) (Android 5.0+)
Latest: 4.3.52 on September 8, 2022 GMT+0100

APK Mirror suggests there is a 64 bit version.

I haven't tried flying on my Pixel 7 Pro yet but the app itself loads and logs me in.

EDIT:- Its not all good news. Yes the app is 64 bit and yes it loads BUT the actual camera screen you get 1-2 seconds of video, then grey for 30 seconds, then 1-2 seconds of working video etc.
Telemetry, tap to focus and everything else works - you just cant see anything.
Tested the latest and older version of Go4 with same result.
Litchi works fine though.

Last edited:
Reactions: danwnz
(arm64-v8a + arm-v7a) (Android 5.0+)
Latest: 4.3.52 on September 8, 2022 GMT+0100

APK Mirror suggests there is a 64 bit version.

I haven't tried flying on my Pixel 7 Pro yet but the app itself loads and logs me in.

EDIT:- Its not all good news. Yes the app is 64 bit and yes it loads BUT the actual camera screen you get 1-2 seconds of video, then grey for 30 seconds, then 1-2 seconds of working video etc.
Telemetry, tap to focus and everything else works - you just cant see anything.
Tested the latest and older version of Go4 with same result.
Litchi works fine though.
Thank you so much for your testing and response. I have relayed this on to the user that asked the questions.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo