DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 & LITCHI Range Issues

Redsectora

Reactions
Hi All
I have been out with my mavic today and on the DJI GO 4 app and the LITCHI app it's saying MAX ALT also MAX RADIUS.This seems to be about 100ft (I'm in the UK).I flew yesterday with both apps and the only problem I had was in LITCHI it wouldn't let me fly a waypoint mission as it said something like mission exceedes allowed distance but when I used DJI GO 4 it flew for without issue.
I can't understand how in DJI GO 4 today it is limiting my distance and height.
Anyone else had this problem and if so how can I get around it?
I am using the latest firmware and updates to both apps.

Cheers
Andy

I too was out this weekend ...I HAD planned on spending this long (July 4th) holiday weekend installing and learning the Litchi app. Unfortunately I have experienced EXACTALLY the same problem/limitation reported by Andy in UK ... with the experience also beginning Monday. Essentially the "Max Radius" limit basically prevented me from flying anywhere except the large back yard. I additionally noticed a similar altitude limitation ... with both of these being similar to "Beginners Mode" in the DJI Go 4 app. I was able to actually fly the notoriously crashing DJI app without these limitations but the apparent non-existent support of the Litchi made this a totally wasted, frustrating and expensive vacation. I spent far more time online searching for solutions (ANY solution) with absolutely no "fix" or resolve. Additionally what has been touted as Litchi version 4, appears to be 3.10.10 in the settings. I have uninstalled and reinstalled on multiple devices without success.

What has been touted in the past and appears could be a premier product surely is NOT delivering what was promised. I really WOULD like to get this running but I have yet to find anyone offering viable recommendations. I sincerely hope this forum is better than what I've found elsewhere.

And to the other poster ...YES it is "allegedly" logged in and verified!

JH

I had the exact same problem yesterday. But this morning I noticed there was an update to the Litchi app. I installed the update (version 4.0.0) and my problems were resolved. The new upgrade worked for me. Hopefully it does for you as well.

If you're still encountering the limitation issue after you've upgraded to be newer version, the workaround I was using yesterday was to launch the DJI Go app first, let it register with the DJI servers , then back out of the app and launch the Litchi app. It didn't always work and required some trial and error . But eventually I would find the successful combination.

Hopefully you no longer need to mess with it and the upgrade solves your problem.

Litchi released a new version for Android this morning. Do you have it installed

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78