DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 map

erohne

Reactions
Hi everyone! Me and a friend and good colleague did a complete walk through of the DJI Go 4 app together today, and we have two «unsolved mysteries» we hope someone here can help us with.

1) When using the map full screen, wherever you click on the map, a blue pin appears. But we can’t figure out what this pin is for. Does anybody here know?

2) On my iPad screen I can see both the directional/attitude indicator and map on screen at the same time, but my colleague can only toggle between the two. If he clicks the little bullet-eye icon in the little map window, the map disappears and the directional/attitude indicator opens (and vice versa). How do you get both on screen like I have?

Cheers,
Eivind

Reactions: lertsek
2) Only tablets will show both the map and telemetry radar at the same time. I believe 5" is the threshold in determining which display layout will be used.

Reactions: erohne
2) Only tablets will show both the map and telemetry radar at the same time. I believe 5" is the threshold in determining which display layout will be used.
Three different 8" Android tablets I've used will only show the radar display or the map but not both together.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi