DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 shows red shadows on fpv screen

Brbjr1

Reactions
Please help. The DJI Go 4 shows red shadows on fpv screen. I did some googling and saw it has to to do with Focus Peaking option, I am not able to locate this option in the app. I use litchi beta and dji go 4 on a OnePlusOne 3 Andriod 7.1.1 phone. The fpv view in litchi does not have the red shadows. I can not find the setting to turn this off. I tried the reset setting under the camera options.

IMG_1339.JPG

That's focus peaking, it helps you make sure the image is in focus... you can turn it off in settings but I keep it on to make sure I have not forgotten to focus..

And really... read the manual..

Reactions: McDony
Please help. The DJI Go 4 shows red shadows on fpv screen. I did some googling and saw it has to to do with Focus Peaking option, I am not able to locate this option in the app. I use litchi beta and dji go 4 on a OnePlusOne 3 Andriod 7.1.1 phone. The fpv view in litchi does not have the red shadows. I can not find the setting to turn this off. I tried the reset setting under the camera options.

View attachment 28805
As Plawa said, focus peaking. This does not show up on recorded images saved to the sdc.
I keep mine on also. Handy feature.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure