DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go App

Cyb3rsavag3

Reactions
So I dont know if this has already been asked, but is there a problem with the app recording your flight times. I am trying to keep accurate records of all my flights. For example I took my mavic up this morning recorded about 12 minutes of video before I have to leave for work. According to the DJI app I only was in the sky for 4:30. So they leaves a large portion of my flight time not being recorded. I just looked in the app and it only recorded the last 4 minutes of my flight time, but I have the video on the drone from take off to landing.

Don't count on the DJI app for precise logs, keep your own separately if you want. It often misses stuff especially when the app crashes.

So I dont know if this has already been asked, but is there a problem with the app recording your flight times. I am trying to keep accurate records of all my flights. For example I took my mavic up this morning recorded about 12 minutes of video before I have to leave for work. According to the DJI app I only was in the sky for 4:30. So they leaves a large portion of my flight time not being recorded. I just looked in the app and it only recorded the last 4 minutes of my flight time, but I have the video on the drone from take off to landing.

In most cases like these type of things are specific to devices used and/or their firmware. It's usually best to list what your setup is.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom