DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go application & flight record

regandunstan

Reactions
Hi Guys,

I have a quick question that I cannot seem to find the answer to. What are the other pages on the pilot record page. The first is your total hours & flights and the other pages are a breakdown of those total hours.

I initially thought they were the different batteries and how often you flew them etc. But on the weekend I took out both batteries & drained both, however the flight records were placed on the second page and my total.

It's hard to explain I hope you get what I mean.

The attached image is an example, I found it on Google images.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Regan.

Attachments

• 021739g0nkqmm7w4m70qhm.png
    021739g0nkqmm7w4m70qhm.png
    890.1 KB · Views: 75
I think the other pages are the individual drones that make up the total.

I think the other pages are the individual drones that make up the total.

I don't think it is, I fly every weekend, only have 1 drone, never changed the name and it adds to the total (as expected) and the 2 other pages that appear there. It thought it was the batteries.

I have 3 pages, the total page, a page for my Phantom 3 and a page for my Mavic Pro.

The title of each page is at the top edge.

Hmm thats weird then for me then . I only have 1 Mavic Pro and it frequently adds to both pages. I'll post images tonight!

I have only one drone, but I also got two pages. I noticed that one is registered to my email address, the other to the name I gave my Mavic upon registration. The name appears top center. Data is the same.

Yeah the one registered to you email address is your total I think.

It is just weird for me because I have 3 pages and 1 drone. 1 total page and then 2 other pages. Yet only 1 drone. I did edit the name of my drone ages ago but it is still adding flight time to both pages and the total page (as expected). That's why I thought it was the batteries which I have 2 of.

Here we go, here are my pages. Same drone, same drone name. Still frequently adding to both drone pages and the total.
Page 1 .png Page 2.png Page 3.png

Unfortunately, it split your Mavic into two different pages, both called Airnode One.

Look in the middle at the total flight times, Travel distance & flight times.

You can look at the flight list on the bottom of the second two pages and see which flights went to which one.

It looks like your early flights are on page 3 and your later flights are on page 2.

The good news is that that page 1 is the total of page 2 & 3.

Thanks for the help pbelcomp!

Really not sure why it is doing it but looks like I'll have to live with it!

I'm pretty sure one page is DJI GO app, and the other is DJI GO4 app.

I also have 3 pages and only 1 drone. I think the 3rd page showed up after I did the most recent firmware update. I have only had the DJI Go 4 app installed also.

I have the same issue. 1 mavic but 3 pages. Total and 2 mavic. Never had an exchange or anything. First mavic shows about 80% of my flights. Rest is on the other page. Doesn't seem to be tied to a battery. I have 3 and only some flights show up as another mavic. No idea why. My totals are ok. But it looks like I have 2 mavics. With the same name... Most of the times I fly all 3 batteries out. Probably about 5-8 take offs. Only 1 gets logged to the other mavic. Doesn't happen all the time.
I was thinking a software update separated it. Because one of the logs on the other mavic page show a maximum height at like 12000ft. Complete BS because I've never been or fly the mavic on a mountain.

Yeah its really weird. I went to change my Mavic Pro name after my first flight but never actually changed it, just saved and kept it the same. I thought this might have something to do with it.

But that was just after my first flight. It has since added to both pages.

Glad to hear its not only me with this issue.

Bit of an update with this. I have continued to fly my Mavic as usual, always running the latest software versions and upgrading as soon as possible.

The problem mentioned above seems to have corrected its self. I haven't touched any settings or changed any details and now all my flights appear on the one aircraft rather than splitting it into 2 with the same name.

Pretty happy!

IMG_0008.PNG IMG_0010.PNG

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
activmonk