DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go - Maintain Camera Setting (AEB)??

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
How do I make DJI Go retain the camera settings usch as "AEB Exposure" etc? I've never (in 3-4 years) been able to get the DJI Go maintain the AEB settings from one battery to the next. I have to go into the Menu, select AEB, and then 3 images. I then take a picture to ensure 3-shot-AEB is active. But after a battery change etc it defaults back to single shot again.

Any tricks to make it maintain these particular settings long-term?

I'm currently flying mostly with DJI Go4 but I do occasionally fly with DJI Go3 but the same problem.

Using iOS devices.

Last edited:
How do I make DJI Go retain the camera settings usch as "AEB Exposure" etc? I've never (in 3-4 years) been able to get the DJI Go maintain the AEB settings from one battery to the next. I have to go into the Menu, select AEB, and then 3 images. I then take a picture to ensure 3-shot-AEB is active. But after a battery change etc it defaults back to single shot again.

iOS or Android?

Well duh... that would definitely help...

iOS all the way around.

I'm currently flying mostly with DJI Go4 but I do occasionally fly with DJI Go3 but the same problem.

Using iOS devices.

Im coming up empty @BigAl07. You could make an app to just send the command for you each time but it’s saved to the aircraft not the app. The app just gets the current settings and set AEB set # of AEB exposures.

The AEB function is part of the camera module on the aircraft and not run by the app. Apparently the aircraft resets that setting on boot which is honestly kinda weird. Almost like they forgot about it.

Reactions: BigAl07
Im coming up empty @BigAl07. You could make an app to just send the command for you each time but it’s saved to the aircraft not the app. The app just gets the current settings and set AEB set # of AEB exposures.

The AEB function is part of the camera module on the aircraft and not run by the app. Apparently the aircraft resets that setting on boot which is honestly kinda weird. Almost like they forgot about it.

Thanks @brett8883. I guess I'll just keep this as part of my PreFlight checklist. I may send this in to DJI as a feature request and see what they have to say about it. Worth a try :)

I greatly appreciate your input on this.

Allen

Reactions: brett8883
I've submitted a request to them via their online support portal. I'll update this thread when I hear something back. The online form says a response time is typically 12hrs.

I got their "canned reply" which is:

"DJI values customer suggestions and is passionate with innovation, with that being said, I will forward your suggestion to our engineers for this to be checked further. "

Thank you for starting this thread. I have the same problem with my Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 (using DJI GO4). Every time I turn on my drone/remote/app I have to tell it to switch from single photos to AEB 3. This was never a problem with my Phantom 3 (using DJI GO). I'm using an Android device and all my firmware is up to date.

Reactions: AirStag and BigAl07
Welcome to the forum :)

Reactions: makneyse

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wild86