DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go4 4.3.1 iOS released

InvisibleName

Reactions
Ok, so who’s going to be the first to try this out? Does the FCC hack still work?

Release Notes:

[Optimization]

1. Fixes the startup issue for iOS 9 users.
2. Optimizes the multilingual support for MAVIC 2 new features.
3. Improves the stability for MAVIC 2. new features.

Last edited:
I am happy you offered yourself as a volunteer mate, kudos! Thumbswayup :D

I am happy you offered yourself as a volunteer mate, kudos! Thumbswayup :D
As I typed it I did wondered who’d be the first to say “after you!”

I’ll probably give it a try on my iPhone tonight, as I normally fly with my iPad and won’t update that until I’m sure the upgrade is ok

Reactions: ksmusa
I’ll probably give it a try on my iPhone tonight, as I normally fly with my iPad and won’t update that until I’m sure the upgrade is ok
Just done a quick ground check and FCC hack still works. Won’t get a chance to fly for a few days, but all the checks I could do without takeoff looked ok

Just done a quick ground check and FCC hack still works. Won’t get a chance to fly for a few days, but all the checks I could do without takeoff looked ok
FCC hack is not working for me. Got the usual prompt but no cancel button. I was only able to click on 'OK' which forced me back to CE :(

It's a new drone. Just got it a couple of hours ago as I crashed the previous one and DJI replaced it with a new one.

I connect my iPhone it with my Mac. Do the 'change location' hack through Xcode. I confirm that both Apple Maps and Google Maps show my location at San Francisco USA, but DJI GO4 still shows me in Europe, with no prompt to change wifi (as it previously used to do).

Edit: Never mind!... I tried it again at New York and it worked! FALSE ALARM! Sorry!

Last edited:
Reactions: InvisibleName
Only thing I can suggest is to get your hands on the Android device again and try again! Both my iPhone X & iPad give me the prompt along with option to cancel

Just for the sake of anyone having my same behaviour, I'm not really sure what kicked the popup to come up, but these are the things I tried:

1. From Xcode, Debug > Simulate Location > New York
2. double click on iPhone home button and completely close the DJI Go4 App. (I think this was the culprit as an iPhone restart was not enough earlier)
3. Open DJI Go4, click 'OK' to change to FCC, (confirm with 11 channels on 2.4G)
4. Restart iPhone
5. Open DJI Go4 and click on 'Cancel'
6. Repeat Step 5 every time you open the app. :)

Reactions: turkish
Just for the sake of anyone having my same behaviour, I'm not really sure what kicked the popup to come up, but these are the things I tried:

1. From Xcode, Debug > Simulate Location > New York
2. double click on iPhone home button and completely close the DJI Go4 App. (I think this was the culprit as an iPhone restart was not enough earlier)
3. Open DJI Go4, click 'OK' to change to FCC, (confirm with 11 channels on 2.4G)
4. Restart iPhone
5. Open DJI Go4 and click on 'Cancel'
6. Repeat Step 5 every time you open the app. :)

I was trying to change to FCC with an Android device running Floater but it didn't work.
Sorry, I have to edit my post: The Xcode hack does not work.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S