DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go4 and Litchi Not Connecting

TCRay

Reactions
I have an Asus Zenpad10 that has always connected easily to my Mavic Pro Platinum and P4P.

Yesterday I used the Asus to setup the new MPP that was just sent to me through the DJI Care Refresh. I also used the Asus to connect to the new P4P that I just got.

Then today I was going to fly in the afternoon but wanted to set camera settings. After I started the controller then the MPP, I plugged the Asus into the USB port. Normally a popup would appear and ask if I want the DJI Go4 or Litchi to run. Nothing comes up. It would not work in similar fashion when I connected to the P4p.

Any suggestions? This has never happened.

Thanks!

have u tried starting the app without the plugin starting the app, try starting the app on its own while its plugged to the rc, i some times get a popup asking me if i want to use the usb device with dji and litchi as the priority, maybe u have to wait to get that pop up before it will launch the app automatically but it shoud start when u start it manually,

Fixed it! It was the cable that I had attached between the Asus Zenpad 10 and the remote of either the MPP or the P4P.

Strange, but when I would connect my Samsung S8+ smartphone to either controller with any cable that fit (I have a few cables), I could connect to the drones through either DJI Go4 or Litchi. But only certain cables would work with the Asus.

Fixed it! It was the cable that I had attached between the Asus Zenpad 10 and the remote of either the MPP or the P4P.

Strange, but when I would connect my Samsung S8+ smartphone to either controller with any cable that fit (I have a few cables), I could connect to the drones through either DJI Go4 or Litchi. But only certain cables would work with the Asus.
i have an asus zenphone and i found the same thing, i ended up ordering a special right angle cord and so far its working but my other cords work with my sony phone no problem, not sure why the asus is so pickyyyyy haha

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore