DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go4 new iOS version 4.2.24

Debating to update
I came to iOS due to the problems of djigo4 APP from android and to roll back on ANdroid is easy but for iOS is almost impossible - SO I will wait

Works for me on iPhone X

must be a setting on the device or app - 4.2.22 nor 4.2.24 on ios 11 and iphone 6 and ipadmini4 will not allow me to swipe left to get to brightness but i can swipe up to activate ios controls

must be a setting on the device or app - 4.2.22 nor 4.2.24 on ios 11 and iphone 6 and ipadmini4 will not allow me to swipe left to get to brightness but i can swipe up to activate ios controls

Nothing on the device that can be done to achieve this. The app is not customized in any way. Just installed and configured my drone as is. Version 4.2.24 (3176). It’s weird you can’t get this. I did the swipe from here
IMG_1439.JPG

IMG_1438.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1439.JPG
    IMG_1439.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 27
I do notice your nav map is on left with no radar and mine is different

Attachments

• FE0D4849-15C9-44E3-B52F-91289F1CC038.png
    FE0D4849-15C9-44E3-B52F-91289F1CC038.png
    538.8 KB · Views: 24
I do notice your nav map is on left with no radar and mine is different
Your screen has more room. I'm on a phone. Aren't you on a tablet perhaps?

(I have to choose between the map and the attitude indicator. Can't have both at the same time)

Your screen has more room. I'm on a phone. Aren't you on a tablet perhaps?

(I have to choose between the map and the attitude indicator. Can't have both at the same time)
u r right my iphone only have map/radar tablet have both

I called my local DJI store here in San Diego, told the tech I fly a MPP and he said to go ahead and do the update: I did a couple days age and flew 4or 5 times after the update and no problems. The tech said he test bench’s all the models with the new update

Reactions: goixiz
The .24 version just downloaded on my s8. Will run some tests when the weather permits.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aodgizmo