DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go4 slow connection with IOS13

Phe78

Reactions
Hi everyone,
I upgraded my IPad mini 3 that I use with my Mavic 2 Pro and I am wondering if this was actually a good idea : I noticed that DJI GO 4 has now troubles connecting with the drone, sometimes it works, sometimes I have to cycle power the drone and its controller. Did you guys experience the same problem ?

Also, I noticed that the IPad RAM gets saturated much more rapidly than under IOS12, this happens with my iPad Pro and iPhone XS as well. This makes the iPad **** slow and I have to clean the RAM with the Status app much more frequently than before.
Am I also the only one facing this ?

Thanks in advance for your feedback

Philippe

I have an iPad mini 5 Have not noticed any issues so far. Running 13.1. Might be another app not on tablet creating issue. Hope you get it sorted out.

More likely to be that the version of GO4 was updated after the update to iOS. Newer versions of GO4 require more processor power and ram. See if you can find an older version of GO4 or I’m afraid it might be time to update to a newer iPad!

Reactions: Thanohano44
Hi everyone,
I upgraded my IPad mini 3 that I use with my Mavic 2 Pro and I am wondering if this was actually a good idea : I noticed that DJI GO 4 has now troubles connecting with the drone, sometimes it works, sometimes I have to cycle power the drone and its controller. Did you guys experience the same problem ?

Also, I noticed that the IPad RAM gets saturated much more rapidly than under IOS12, this happens with my iPad Pro and iPhone XS as well. This makes the iPad **** slow and I have to clean the RAM with the Status app much more frequently than before.
Am I also the only one facing this ?

Thanks in advance for your feedback

Philippe

I have an iPad Pro 12.9 3rd Gen. i don’t have this problem.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos