DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji go4's latest apk update problem ...please help

orP_civaM

Reactions
Hello fellow Mavic Pilots, Hope I'm posting this in the right place.
I'm having a difficult time installing the latest DJI Go4 update.

Issues with DJI GO 4 Version 4.1.10 released 9/18/2017

I'm using my Samsung Tablet with Android Version 6.0, last updated 3-10-2017.
I've installed DJI Go4 and have been using it with no problems to fly my Mavic. I recently downloaded the DJI.go.v4_4.0.7-2022398 apk.When I go to my download folder and select it to install,I get the usual windowed prompt asking me, "Do you want to install an update to this existing applicaton, etc.... I select it to install "All", select Install and almost instantly get " X App not Installed" Can someone please give me a hand and tell me what I'm missing ?
I'd like to mention that my tablet is no longer active on my cell phone account, but I can still use it with my home WIFI or my phones Hot Spot app., etc. I was told that that's fine.
I've restarted my tablet after the download, tried installing the update with my WIFI on and off, I have my allow "Unknown Sources" checked, and so on.

I thought that maybe uninstalling it and reinstalling it from the PlayStore might do the trick but it did'nt.
I fly my drone pretty much everyday and have a pretty good idea how to move around within the DJI Go4 app and the drone, but or some unknown reason this latest update (apk file) is giving me a fit. Some help getting this thing to work would be much appreciated..... Thanks in advance, Peace

App mirror > dji go 4.1.10 this is the latest and was installed just fine to my phone, Samsung note 4. I have not fly yet with this version as I run 4.11 on my iPad.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet