DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles Case Suggestions

afreakofnature

Reactions
I was curious what people like using for a case just for the goggles and it’s equipment. I know some people put their drone with their goggles in the same case but I’m looking for just the goggles because sometimes I don’t need to take these out. I’ve seen a lot of ideas on Amazon and what not, but I’m curious what people have used and what they like and maybe why. They have been out long enough now hopefully people know which ones are the best now. ?

I got one of the shaped one, it does its job in protecting the goggles but, because of the ridge across the top, you can't place any thing on top of the case. Depending on your point of view, that may or may not be a good thing

Reactions: afreakofnature
I was curious what people like using for a case just for the goggles and it’s equipment. I know some people put their drone with their goggles in the same case but I’m looking for just the goggles because sometimes I don’t need to take these out. I’ve seen a lot of ideas on Amazon and what not, but I’m curious what people have used and what they like and maybe why. They have been out long enough now hopefully people know which ones are the best now. ?
I bought a backpack just large enough to contain the goggles (RE). The pockets on the backpack can hold the antenna, charger, vision correcting glasses..I’m old. Also, it leaves my hands free to carry my drone case.

Scoble08, have you seen corrective lenses rather than "glasses"?
For my white goggles they are supposedly clipped into the gogles on a semi permenant basis. I haven't got round to getting any yet so still use my reading glasses.
I assume similar things would be available for over DJI goggle models

Scoble08, have you seen corrective lenses rather than "glasses"?
For my white goggles they are supposedly clipped into the gogles on a semi permenant basis. I haven't got round to getting any yet so still use my reading glasses.
I assume similar things would be available for over DJI goggle models
Yes, I’ve seen the corrective inserts for DJI goggles. I got a quote of around $70 from a recommended German firm for my script. In the mean time I still use my reading glasses.

I have a hard case for my white goggles from a company called Ultimaxx. They are pre-formed to fit the goggles but you do have to separate the band from the screens. I think the quality is moderate at best but it does the job. I also have the prescription inserts from Rho-lens and I highly recommend them.

I have a hard case for my white goggles from a company called Ultimaxx. They are pre-formed to fit the goggles but you do have to separate the band from the screens. I think the quality is moderate at best but it does the job. I also have the prescription inserts from Rho-lens and I highly recommend them.
Having to separate the band is one of the reasons why I decided to just get a nice protective backpack to just stick the goggles in.

Reactions: Camino Ken
I was advised against constantly disconnecting the headband from the goggles as it would wear down quicker therefore I purchased this one by Case Club. Sorry it shows out of stock though on the link. You might have luck on Amazon.

Lol. My case is a cardboard box in the closet. I'm using them tomorrow. Lol they have a dji sling bag looks legit. I really appreciate the streamline cases for and by dji.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest