DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles vs iPad Mini 4 vs ?

Mr G

Reactions
Now have new DJI Goggles, but have slipping problems. I also have some other concerns like what is brighter, control options, convenience, portability, etc. I have an iPhone 6+ but too small. I also have an iPad 3 but dosen't work with DJI GO 4 app. I can take back the Goggles, but must do that quickly. I might be better with an iPad Minin 4 or ?

I have both the Goggles and Mini4. The Goggles isn't exactly synonymous with convenience or portability. I tend to use it when it's too bright out for the mini4. It's also a good way to impress and introduce your friends to quadcopters. To answer your question, yes you will absolutely be better off with the Mini4 if you can't have both.

Now have new DJI Goggles, but have slipping problems. I also have some other concerns like what is brighter, control options, convenience, portability, etc. I have an iPhone 6+ but too small. I also have an iPad 3 but dosen't work with DJI GO 4 app. I can take back the Goggles, but must do that quickly. I might be better with an iPad Minin 4 or ?
I was using my Android S7 with no troubles, but I wanted bigger screen, chose iPad over the "single function" CrystalSky. So far, I like the larger display and no additional mount needed for the mimi.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark